Thursday, March 17, 2011

The Fever Struck


After the Fever struck, Mother forced me away with Grandfather, to the country with a few farmers. Passing through Bush Hill, the farmers told soldiers that we were fever victims and then they ran away with our food supply and clothing. Grandfather had become ill and we were stranded near the town of Treachery, Bush Hill. I found a few berry trees and a river filled with fish and fresh water, but that would only keep us alive for so long. We traveled into Bush Hill, and in some time, Grandfather was well again. But not me. I was feeling ill and had come down with the fever. Once I was Feeling well, we headed back to the City.
                            Sincerely,
                                    Mattie Cook

1 comment:

  1. This wasn't the most efficient way of fixing this problem, but it was the only thing that we could do but it was the only way that we could fix it.
    ~Julia and Bella

    ReplyDelete